Here is one of the most sweetest places on earth: HersheyPark located in Hershey, PA. It's been a while since i've been there but in the near future I am going to plan a trip there. I can remember when I was young I would look forward to a a bus outing with either my church or my family to go here. While the rides are entertaining, the main attrraction to the park is the chocolate village and the chocolate factory. the village is the first thing you see when you enter the park. I remember when I was there at the age of 14 i went to one of the sweet shops in the town and saw a Big 10 pound chocolate bar in the window for $50. At the time i didn't have the money for the bar, but when I went the following year with a good sum of money the bar was gone. Well at any rate HersheyPark is the ideal place for any chocolate lover. If you do go, don't forget to go to the chocolate factory across the street from the park. You'll see the hershey bar refinery process here plus at the end of the tour they'll give you you get to sample free chocolate. So have fun, I know I will.


No comments:
Post a Comment